Thursday, December 28, 2017

花语茶馆。 Florid Teahouse

I was thinking to do online business quite a long time ago.
but didnt really proceed.
first is i know it will be very hard, i might don't even have time to rest.
your time will be bundled by this business.
you will need to do research, how to promote, how will be the packaging, the photo, etc
you will have no time to rest, especially i am doing this after work.

2nd is because i worried alot, i have no idea how to run a business,
i have no idea how to plan, how to promote.
somehow, i am really lost.

3rd is because i am lazy, i dont deny it.
i don't want to start, i want to rest.

4th is because i am face saving ppl,
i hate asking ppl to like my page, i hate telling ppl that this is my business,
i hate using my personal fb to inform others.

5th is because i always think that, things will get better soon, is ok
i can survive with just little salary, as long as i dont buy, dont shop, dont eat expensive food.

But then i changed my mind, my life will not be changed if i dont work hard.
my life will not be changed if i dont move on.
i cant expect my life will get better without working hard, without changing something.

So i decided to do online business.
i launched my page on 3rd december 2017.
officially telling ppl that i am doing online business.

I have no time to rest, once i got home from work, settle everything then i open my laptop again.
come out with a plan, think what to do next, etc...

i am still worry, i am still lost.
the beginning is always the hardest part.
i wont give up.

lazy will not change my life. just do it.

someone just said you are now moving on because you no longer scare to ask ppl to like your page, to support you.  not even invite, but also send msg one by one.
not sure where does this courage came from, but i just did it.
dont care how ppl say about me, just do it.
i used to be hating this alot, but when the thought changed, then it's not that hard anymore.

i always conform myself that, a new year will be better.
cheating myself*
expect everything can be used for a super long time without the need to repair.
but, think again.
how could this possible..
naive.

Before ending the post, i would like to introduce the business i am doing.
i am selling compact flower tea-bag.
which is convenient and easy to carry.
i will also explain the benefit of the tea so that you can understand more and know what suitable for you.

if you are reading this post, kindly click the link below and have a look.
Thanks for the support.

花语茶馆。 Florid Teahouse


等待也好,迷茫也好,都不要把自己留在原地.

No comments:

Post a Comment