Friday, October 10, 2014

2 days one night

has been a week i didnt update my blog.. 
today gonna blog about my penang trip with my gang..XP

we actually planned to have a short trip 8 months ago..
you will think 8 months? is too long..
yaya... and too early.....
erm..no choice...pattern..hahah
because some ppl are actually quite ..erm...
they need a longer time to think..LOL
especially victor lim..hahaha

first we actually planned to go melaka..
but after a few discussion, we realized penang is better!! .. 
so destination confirmed- penang..
date - confirmed...
hotel - confirmed..
penang plan on! ..

just a 2 days one night trip is nt enough at all!!! ..
we have a tot that we only want to have a budget trip..
actually what we need is a gathering.. 
to play, to eat, to drink , tgt..
a chance for me to drink ...HAHAHA
i love alcohol, i love to drink..
bt my parents dont allow me to drink..
so normally i only drink one to two cups when i in ipoh..

back to topic, honestly i really think this 2 days one night is not enough at all...!!
maybe is quite crazy..
bt i already start to plan for our next trip...cant wait..xP





No comments:

Post a Comment