Saturday, April 23, 2011

MY COUSIN

Yesterday was my cousin completion of his first month of life,
and there was a celebration held in East Ocean Restaurant..

my cousin=)




































he very naughty and gt abit hard to get along with..
may be because this is the first time he saw such many people..
and may nt used to with that..

he really so cute and so adorable..
make me wish to have baby now also..
XDD
but honestly, it's really nt easy to be a mother..
have to put many effort on that..
"i love u mummy and daddy"

























me and my sis
























wao wao, my cousin very handsome lo..XDD













i had my hair cut b4 that..












quite satisfy with that..
actually just cut abit only..
just cut the bottom there a bit to prevent my hair getting worst....
the hair stylist look like so pro gem,
and he quite handsome..
hahhaha...
kena "sot" ad..
XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment