Saturday, December 4, 2010

Randomly

The time pass by very fast without realizing that in one week time...
i will have my final exam..
really, time pass by very fast..
all the things that happened looks just like it happened yesterday
haiz..
well..
i quite relax in this sem..
because there's only 1 subject which is going to be tested on final..haha
and the assignment mark quite good..XD
thx my groupmate, ken ....XD
so fast, we will sit for final in one week later..
4.0...GO......
gambate..XD

next sem is my nightmare...









-English for mass comm
-PR writing
-Intro to sociology
-Electronic publishing
-Pengajian Malaysia
-Japanese..
6 subjects again..
:(
so full, my class until saturday..><
haiz..never mind...
i can do it..XD

last tuesday,
we helped our classmate, chung wei ken celebrate his birthday..hahaha..
water splashing..
all of us also basah ad..
cold la, man...
hahaha..
but quite enjoy with that..kaka..
Happy birthday ya...=)

harry potter













yesterday, i watched Harry Potter, the 7th episode part 1
with my dear Jessy, jessy's cousin
Honey baoer, baoer'sis and David..
damn nice...
cant wait until july 2011 la...><
nice, so excited...
and abit touching in the part when the Dubby die...:'(
omg, my tear was moving around my eyes..
lucky, it din drop..
hahaha...

i want watch Rapunzel and Narnia also..><

last,
i wish u all the best in final yo..

p/s: god bless me pls, i want PASS..

No comments:

Post a Comment