Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DEGREE

My degree life in kampar is started....
today is my second day of DEGREE...
and i feel so tired today..
because today my class was started at 8am until 5pm..
and i just can rest half hour in the time 12:30-1pm..
that is only time can rest ..
4 subject in one day..
omg..
rush like the hell..
wth is that..tired...

This afternoon i went to division of finance to pay my bill...
RM6184...wa..expensive la...
and because i just paid only ..
so my timetable is nt yet out ...
i think i gonna wait 2 days..
haiz..
but never mind..
i am going to join my frens class...haha

so jealous to my frens in advertising..
because this sem they take 5 subject only..and 2 of them is elective and co-cu..
in this sem...
PR student will take 6 subject..
so tired wa...
they are...
-communicative english
-introduction to mass com
-introduction to advertising
-PR

-introduction to interpersonal communication
and
-public opinion & persuasion..
..
haiz..
summore the lecturer told us..it is nt easy..
wa..scare la..

new sem=new face..
i saw many new faces in our skul...
and ...many handsome la...
huiyo..hahahahahhaha
but unfortunately they nt same class with me..
haiz..fine...
haha..

p/s:basah ayam

No comments:

Post a Comment