Tuesday, March 9, 2010

blog updated

Long time din update my blog ad..

Because dunno where should I start ..haiz..

My 3rd sem is started last week..

This sem I will take two subject which are..

Social Psychology and Mathematics for business and social science…

And this will be my last sem of foundation…

Gambate lo..kaka..

Last Sunday ….so happy ah…

I cooked my lovely prawns and sushi as my lunch..

Delicious yaaaaaaa.

Emmmmmm….nice…..

Hehe…

let me show to u..

what i cooked..




sushi..^^









Now still thinking about the course transfers…

If I study in pj..

My mum sure will increase my pocket money one..

But..this will make my mummy more suffer..

So I decided change course….

BUT…

It will be expire on this Friday..

The main point is..

I din bring back my spm results..student bill..

Hw I pass on this Friday..

Summore ..fee of course transfers=RM200……

Expensive ah…

DIE!!!!


*speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment